Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Josie Cate Benson!

Well, it is official, our baby is three years old. We had a little party for her at the house. We ate the cupcakes that she and AnnaGrace helped me make last night. As you can see from the pictures, she got a little shy when we sang Happy Birthday, but she got into it when she got to open the presents. The only thing that she really wanted for her birthday was Playdoh. As a busy mom, I'm not a huge fan of Playdoh, but when it is the only thing they ask for...you kinda have to get it for them. You can see her playing with it making a snowman in the pictures. Click on the collage to make it bigger.

 
Posted by Picasa


Listening to her talk tonight makes us realize how big she is getting. She opened her first present and said, "I think it's clothes, mama." She sounds like a little grown up talking. It just seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital in the snow. We are so blessed to have three precious girls! I have attached a video that I made of Josie's first six months. I cry every time I watch it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment