Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goodbye 2008...Hello 2009!

What better time of is there to start a family blog than the beginning of a new year! So, I finally figured out that I am one of the last moms on the planet that doesn't have a family blog. Well, not anymore! I figured since I don't scrapbook and I don't put pictures in photo albums the least I can do for my poor children is try to log some of their childhood experiences on the computer. And now I can officially be one of the cool moms! I don't pledge to add to this blog every day, every week, not even every month. I just pledge to do the best I can! Here are our girls...



Anna Grace turned nine in October. She is involved with softball and academics. She is definately the mommy of the three. She helps keep me in line. She enjoys school and studying. We are very proud of the precious young lady she is becoming.






Brinlee will be seven in March. She is our carefree, happy-go-lucky child without a care in the world. When we asked her if she wanted to play softball, she replied, "Why would I want to do that?" She is definately not going to get involved in anything that might cause her to break a sweat! She makes sure that no matter where she goes, she is having fun.



Josie will be turning three in about a week. She is a mixture of the other two girls. She is very inquisitive like Anna Grace, but likes to let loose and have fun like Brinlee. Being the third, she definately gets away with a lot more than the other two. It doesn't help that she has Anna Grace and Brinlee wrapped around her finger. I hope that Clint and I don't pay for this later on!


We are very blessed to have three precious daughters. Here are a few pics from the last year...

2 comments:

  1. I get to make the first comment on your new blog! It looks great - your family is beautiful. Your class blog is awesome too. I want to be in your class!

    ReplyDelete