Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Win!!

Friday night, the Southeast Raiders took on the Model Devils. We didn't have the best first half...well, the score was 21-0 at half-time with the Devils winning. The Raiders came out with a different attitude after half-time. At the end of the third quarter, they made an AWESOME trick play and scored! In the fourth quarter, Tanner ran it in to score two more touchdowns, but they missed the last field goal to make the score 21-20. In the last three seconds of the game, they were able to make a field goal to win the game 21-23!! Somewhere during all of this Tanner knocked a boy out! I missed the play because I had taken Josie to the bathroom, but it is all Clint has been talking about all weekend! This is the one game that I forgot to bring my camera to! These are some pictures that I got from my cousin, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment