Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jonas Brothers Concert

Clint and I are so blessed to have three fabulous daughters! I know that I am their mom, but they really are good girls. They make good grades, have good behavior at school, are polite to others, and the list could go on forever. I am not crazy enough to believe that they are perfect, but they really are three fabulous girls! They get compliments from teachers at school and bible school on how polite they are. We decided to reward them for being GREAT this week with Jonas Brothers tickets. I actually got a great deal on some tickets on eBay at the last minute. We waited to tell them the big news until Friday night before the show. It was so sweet to see the look on their faces. Since Clint missed out on the concert, he broke the news to them. All they could do was giggle...it was precious! So on Saturday, off we went with my friend, Beth, and her daughter, Makayla, and Keaton to Atlanta to see the Jonas Brothers! We had so much fun. I loved watching the girls and their reactions. It's moments like this that I feel so blessed and happy that God gave me three wonderful girls! :)

Jonas Brothers Fans :)

Jonas Brothers Fans and Mom :)

Here we are with the whole crew...Makayla, Beth, AnnaGrace, Tara, Brinlee, and Keaton

Ready to find our seats...


Ready for the show!!


Enjoying the show :)



Happy Girls :)




Jonas Brothers...






Jordan Sparks...

No comments:

Post a Comment